Naturopathy is a cost effective drugless, non-invasive therapy. Its treatment is based on the theories of vitality, toxemia, self healing capacity of the body and the principles of healthy living. Naturopathy is not only a system of treatment but also a way of life. It is a system widely practiced, globally accepted and recognized by WHO. Naturopathy is a system of being in harmony with constructive principles of Nature on the physical, mental, moral and spiritual grounds. It has a great promotive, preventive, curative as well as restorative potential.
Aims & Objectives
The aim of INO is to provide a strong platform for the overall development and promotion of Yoga & Naturopathy at National and International level. The specific objectives of the Organisation are as under:
- To create awareness among the people about Naturopathy and its benefits by organizing seminars, conferences, health camps and workshops in all parts of the country.
- To provide technical support and human resources to the organisations working towards research, education and promotion in Nature Cure and Yoga streams.
- To strengthen the Nature Cure Institutes and NGOs to plan, implement & evaluate project in rural, urban tribal, slums and other areas in India & abroad.
International Naturopathy Organisation (INO)
Surya Foundation Naturopathy Think Tank has been regularly discussing at length about the developmental activities of Naturopathy. The brain storming sessions by the Naturopathy experts suggested that the Naturopathy system must have a strong platform for its holistic development. This resulted in the formation of “International Naturopathy Organisation” (INO) in the year 2003 under the able leadership of Sh. Jaiprakash Agrawal, an ardent follower of Naturopathy.
INO is the World’s largest organization dedicated to the promotion and propagation of Naturopathy at the grass root level. It has Branches in 24 states with over lakhs of active members and sympathizers in India and abroad.. It focuses on the overall development of this ancient and miraculous science at global level.
Efforts & Achievements
- 1. A series of meetings have been organized with Hon’ble President of India, Vice President, Prime Minister, Governors, Chief Ministers, Health Ministers and dealing officers of states for promoting and developing Naturopathy.
- 2. Besides India, branches of INO are also functioning in 11 foreign countries.
- 3. Facilitated in the constitution of a Naturopathy Task Force at the National level and Naturopathy Advisory Boards at the state level.
- 4. Encouraging and recognizing by way of awards to doctors, hospitals and organisations practicing and propagating Naturopathy.
- 5. Periodically conducting the unique competition named “Kaun Banega Swasthya Rakshak”, in order to create general awareness about Naturopathy, particularly amongst young children.
- 6. Conducted international gatherings, seminars, workshops, brainstorming sessions and camps in Delhi and other states to spread awareness about and for the development of Naturopathy.